It's December 20. Yes. The day results released. Flunk 3301 as expected. Hard work all gone to waste cause of don't know what happen to my soul on that day. Shan't mention about results. Life sucks, as usual. Isn't that the fact.
Back to happier stuffs. My 21st Birthday.
I can't believe that i actually hit the age of twenty-one. for the past 21 years, i want to thank my family and all my friends who have had appeared in my life. Even those who crossed my path for a while. like the wave,etc. thanks for making my days. I think im really fortunate to have family and friends loving me.
Thank you ESE for the surprise. Though I puked damn hard on this celebration, i really appreciated all the efforts in planning. It was really a very memorable celebration.
Thanks ten-ten for celebration at sentosa. Just a simple dinner with ten-ten is heart-warming enough.
Spooktacular 2011. My first halloween celebration.
Went trekking at Gunung Datuk. Really not as easy as i thought it would be. Totally under-estimated it. But still completed it. Damn proud of myself and i guess i need to train up abit. Had outfield experience, like peeing in the jungle etc. Overall, i love the trekking experience!
Should never expect Should never demand Should never assume
Know my limits Know where to stand Know my role
Don't get affected Don't get jealous Don't get paranoid
Just go with the flow and stay happy.
I'm learning. So that I can be happier. Never expect. Never take things seriously.